Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Best restaurants of any kind and any place

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Best restaurants of any kind and any place

    While we are on the subject on the best, lets hear some of yours.

    Oriental restaurant-the best one I've been to yet would be here in Berea. It is called WanPen. THey serve both Chinese and Thai food and that stuff is great but will burn your heart out if you aren''t careful.

    Mexican-I have to say I still love Little Mexico.

    Italian-in Berea we have a couple of good Italian places. Papaleno's restaurant is just right off campus. Mario's Pizza just as you get into Berea from Interstate 75 is good. Of course Romano's in Norton is great.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best restaurants of any kind and any place

    My fav. pizza of all time was a lillt place a friend of mine owned up in Blacksburg called Roni's. I've never had another pizza like it.

    Best Buffet - golden corral

    best steak - Texas Road House
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best restaurants of any kind and any place

    I'm a big fan of hot wings and am blessed to have 3 great wing choices .

    Buffalo Wild Wings - Sports bar chain http://www.buffalowildwings.com/

    Wild Wing Cafe - Sports bar chain
    http://www.wildwingcafe.com/

    East Coast Wings - Regional franchise chain
    http://www.eastcoastwings.net/
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best restaurants of any kind and any place

    I have been wanting to try a Buffalo Wild Wings after seeing their commercials.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best restaurants of any kind and any place

    The one I go to is busy as heck , when a particular big game is on like Wake or Carolina there is a long wait for a table or bar seat . I also enjoy the interactive trivia . The best part is the wings but the atmosphere is cool too .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best restaurants of any kind and any place

    Anybody remember the Front Porch in Clintwood. That place was good.

    My Favorite chain restaurant is Waffle House. I could never explain the disappointed I felt when I kept hearing we were getting one only to find out it was a huddle house.
    GO VOLS

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best restaurants of any kind and any place

    There is Pizza place in White County Indiana called Pizza King (no relationship to the one here) absolutely the best pizza ever.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best restaurants of any kind and any place

    Best Fried Chicken - Popeyes
    GO VOLS

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best restaurants of any kind and any place

    Buffalo Wild Wings is awesome. Use to eat there alot when I lived in West Va. They have several different flavors and a pretty good menu. Wished there was one closer to here. I think the closest one is in blacksburg.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  10. #10
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best restaurants of any kind and any place

    the best pizza is found in brooklyn at L&B spumoni gardens.....or in boston at pizzeria regina

    best steakhouse....there are so many good ones......NY prime in boca raton and maneros in hallandale beach were great but are both closed now

    ben bensons in NYC or peter lugers in brooklyn probably take the cake

    best wings.......quaker steak and lube

    best italian......RAOs in harlem.......cafe morterano in ft lauderdale or momma marias in south square in boston

    best seafood is joes stone crab in SOBE, the "no name resturant" on the fishing pier in boston, or the union oyster house in boston

    best chinese ive ever had was at cheung wah in richmond

    best cajun was brennans or 7 on fulton in NOLA
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •